Building Our Legacy by Simply Being Better
Building Our Legacy by Simply Being Better is not only our company’s mission statement but the driving factor behind everything I do. I am committed to offering the highest level of service to my customers, clients and fellow REALTORS®. These efforts to fulfill my commitment are the driving force behind why my husband, Jeff, and I opened Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Legacy on August 1, 2013.
Once we made the decision in the spring of 2013 to open up our own real estate company, we sought out a brand who we felt would share our visions and core values. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate is that brand. It is an American icon with 97% brand awareness. Their brand promise is to help consumers find their dream homes through personalized service which has always been a goal of ours. Their superior marketing tools and systems and their overwhelming commitment to strive to always “Be Better” were the final factors in determining that this was the right brand for us.
So, if you see our Green and White signs on the street, please know that I am supported by a team of agents representing that sign who have also made the commitment to strive to “Be Better”. These agents, some new, some more experienced, are committed to being knowledgeable, thorough, accessible and attentive. Bottom line, I want you to know what to expect from me, our team and our brand if I have the pleasure of building a business relationship now or in the future.
After graduating from Georgia Southern University, I earned my real estate license and entered the real estate business 1994. I originally went to work for Ben Farmer Realty where I met, my future husband, Jeff Farmer for the first time. I later joined Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners as a Sales Associate where I expanded my knowledge of residential sales, new construction sales and real estate management. In 2000, I started Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners’ New Homes Division and grew it to a portfolio of over 20 communities. In 2006, I left the sales side of the business as a top producer to use my management skills as a Sales Manager for Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners. In 2011, I reentered Sales and quickly rose back to the top where I was named the Number 1 agent in the State of Georgia in 2012.
- Wife of Jeff Farmer for 15 years and mother of Hannah (14) and Brice (12).
- 2012 Ranked #1 Coldwell Banker agent in the State of Georgia.
- 2012 Ranked in the Top 1% of all Coldwell Banker Agents Internationally.
- 2012 Ranked #5 agent in the tri-county MLS (out of 1,300 agents).
- 2011-Ranked #1 overall in Adjusted Gross Commissions Earned for Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners.
- 2011-Recipient of Coldwell Banker's International President's Circle Team Award.
- 2011-Ranked #1 Sales Associate in Georgia in Selling Units during the 2nd Quarter for the Coldwell Banker franchise system.
- 2011-Ranked #2 Sales Associate in Georgia in Total Units during the 2nd Quarter for the Coldwell Banker franchise system.
- 2011-Ranked #2 Sales Associate in Georgia in Adjusted Gross Commission earned during the 2nd Quarter for the Coldwell Banker franchise system.
- 2011-Ranked #3 Sales Associate in Georgia in Listing Units for the 2nd Quarter for the Coldwell Banker franchise system.
- 2010 Top 5 Agent at Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners
- 2010 Ranked 27th out of 1,100 agents in Tri-County area (Chatham, Bryan, Effingham)
- Distinguished member of RisMedia's Top 5 Network Real Estate Network.
- Ranked as a Coldwell Banker Greater Savannah Realty Top Five Agent
- Ranked in the top 12% of all Coldwell Banker Agents Internationally
- The Home Builder Association of Greater Savannah's Builder/Realtor Liaison
- Chair of the Savannah chapter of the Sales and Marketing Council
- Director for Savannah Board of Realtors
- Director for the Home Builder Association of Greater Savannah
- Member of the Savannah Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club
- Recipient of Coldwell Banker Platinum Partner's Circle of Excellence
- Listed as a Top 40 Under 40 by The Business Report and Journal in 2005
- Candidate member of the Institute of Residential Marketing
- Graduate of the Wharton School of Business Executive Leadership Series
- 2008 Sales and Marketing Executive of the Year